Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Man Cake.

So everyone kept calling this the "man cake".  Solely because it is the first celebration cake we've made that isn't drenched in girly stuff.  It's much cooler in real life though.  You can't tell in the picture but there are other geometric shapes pressed into the surface of the chocolate fondant.  So happy birthday... men. Go flex your muscles, eat some steak, and take a look at this cake!



The only train story I have today is about me.  I was the idiot that everyone went home and told their significant others about.  I'm gonna keep this short because it's still fresh and slightly embarrassing in my mind.  I got onto my last train home and both my hands were filled with items.  My shoes have ZERO traction on them and the train made a sudden jerk.  I slipped forward, but since my hands were full I had nothing to break my fall except for.... my forehead.  I pretty much head-butted the metal wall of the train, and it kept me balanced just long enough to get my foot back in place.  This lady jumped up and asked if I was ok, then she started rubbing my forehead.  Yeah I don't even need to tell you that that was awkward.  For those of you who know me, don't worry I'm still just as graceful as ever.  I've got to go to bed now, I have a stage early tomorrow morning at Fritz Pastry.  Yaaay! 
 

No comments: