Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dots & Lines.


I saw my raccoon again!  See I'm not crazy or a liar... he really existed and he wasn't a skunk this time.  Do you see him underneath the car? I named him Melvin.  I was waiting for the owner to come out and scream at me, "why are you taking pictures of my car?!".  "There... uhhh.. was a raccoon.. I was...ummm taking a picture of it... cause I do stuff like that".  "Oh there was a raccoon was there? yeah suuuure" as he punches me in the face.  I probably would have had it coming for what I did yesterday on the train.  I was bored as ever, so me and this guy next to me started making fun of this girl in hair school.  Her mannequin head was face down in her shopping bag, so it looked like she was just toting around a severed head. It is amazing how many serial killer jokes you can think of when you are bored on the train. 


Sorry for that tangent.  We are learned about airbrushing in school today.  We learned how to disassemble the airbrush gun and clean it throughly.  Then we practiced using the gun by painting dots and lines.... only dots and lines.  The average person would be bored after 10 minutes.  The high-off-of-life cake student enjoys it for about 30 minutes.  Well we did it for 75 minutes and that was just a taster.  We will be doing more dots and lines all day tomorrow.  If Chef Scott knew I was complaining on the wide web he would murder me.  It's just so mind-numbingly boring but, at the same time so necessary.  My dots and lines had improved by the end of the day, but they were still far from acceptable.  I'm already on Chef Scott's bad side for today though.  I forget what he asked me, but I vomited out the phrase "your mom" before I could register who I was addressing. (Thanks Amy for that lovely habit) I need a filter badly because last time I checked "your mom" jokes don't fly with your instructor.  Luckily he cut me a break this time, but I still wanted to die in that moment.


Dont judge.  Lets see how good your dots & lines are by your 5th page of it. Gag.

 And here is Chef Scott... making it look like child's play

No comments: