Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wanna see our beautiful kitchen?




Have you ever seen a kitchen so shiny and beautiful? If you nodded your head yes... you're lying. These kitchens are brand spanking new! Everything, down to the last mixing bowl, is sparkling new. They are perfectly designed with electrical plugs descending from the ceiling, floor drains to push mop water into, and equipment that is stacked on movable shelves. It is easy to learn in such an organized kitchen.


My station....




Our instructor says that we are spoiled and we are... because we have a DISHWASHER! I want one of these in my house someday. "Hey honey will you do the dishes tonight?" "Urgh ok." 60 seconds later.... "FIN!"


Mama Mixer.


People argue about which is better a Kitchen-Aid or a Bosch mixer.... need I say anymore?

I'm gonna lose some readers over this one...

No comments: