Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Messy day.


I'm such a mess today. I was walking to the train this morning, and while I was crossing the street a gigantic dragonfly insect bird thing tried to viciously attack me. So in the middle of the road I had to duck and weave, then I ran zig zag across until I avoided the beast. The oncoming cars must have been thinking "Great, just was out town needs... another schizophrenic".

Then I was done with class for the day when I realized I only had 20 minutes to catch my train back home. I ran five flights of stairs down to the basement when I realized I forgot my tool kit in the kitchen! I quickly got changed and sprinted back up the five flights. I grabbed my tool kit, ran back down the stairs, and stuffed it in my locker. I picked up my remaining items and ran out the door for the train. I made it to the platform on time, panting, sweaty, and my hair rustled by the wind. I was a 1/2 level away from homeless person status. I then hear a familiar voice and my instructor says hello to me, dressed in business casual, with not even a strand of hair out of place. "Sooo... *panting* *panting* yeah... I'm a wreck outside of the classroom". I wish I could have said that. But instead I just got on my train.

Other than that though class was great! We learned how to make pastry cream (you can eat plain), almond cream (must be baked), crumble topping, and sweet dough. Before we make any recipe our instructor demonstrates it first as seen above.

No comments: